Key success factors in implementing organizational changes and IT solutions are the ability to manage the transition, train staff and assimilate the changes within the organization. GIV Solutions offers its customers a multi-faceted approach—expert consulting and practical solutions for businesses embarking on changes or implementing new systems.
The services provided by GIV and directed by Billy Givon are based upon proven methodologies which emphasize operational integration throughout the organization.
The GIV approach to training and assimilation draws the best from various disciplines: management, instruction, system analysis, organizational behavior, and educational psychology.
GIV’s services include:
• Management of application and prosses assimilation
• Training for, and assimilation of software applications and technologies
• Training development:
• Development and management of organizational training programs, beginning with requirements definition, training methodology development, ongoing guidance, assessments, and effectiveness reviews
• Development and management of guidance programs, including training approaches, development, guidance preparation.
• Train-the-trainer program development for trainers from within the organization
• Directing and advising training groups.
• Managerial coaching
• Development of teaching units that offer a variety of methods, including individual learning, computer-based training, class-based training, and other group-oriented training.